June 1st and 2nd, will see us launch the Our Game 7v7 tournament to be held at the home of English football, St. George's Park! This tournament has been set up to give YOU a chance to play at St. George's Park and experience the world class facilities usually reserved for the England team and other elite players, while also helping to raise awareness of, and providing an option to combat the risks that many people face through the risk of undiagnosed heart conditions.
FACT: At least 12 young people die every week in the UK as a direct result of these issues, with many cases involving people who play regular sport, including football. Those involved in the professional game receive regular screening as part of the program in place to help the professional game, but there has been no help set up for those who are not professionals. Until now!
ON THE DAY YOU CAN:
- Receive cardiac screening to the same standards given to Premier League / Football League players.
- Play to win the first Our Game 7v7 tournament and trophy at St. George's Park.
- Receive exclusive limited time offers on all purchases from Pro Direct.
- Win new "Elite" boots of your choice through the Our Game skill challenges created by our international brand partners.
- Win prizes for top goalscorer, safe hands, and best team goal.
- Win copies of Football Manager 2016.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE? Join us for a day of fun, football, and the option to get screened to the same standards as those involved in the professional game at a hugely discounted rate, using the unique service we have put together with Spire Perform. Spaces for this event are extremely limited with only 12 teams able to take part on each day, and these will be allocated on a first come first served basis so get in touch today on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 166 5785 to reserve one of these spaces for you and your team....