'Our Game' supports Non League Day!
In light of being recognised for our support to the non league football and what we are trying to achieve with 'Our Game', our founder (Francis Duku) has been asked to be an official ambassador of Non League Day. We wanted to celebrate this recognition and are doing so by launching the Our Game Fan membership.
This membership is open to anyone who considers themselves to be a fan of football at non league and amateur levels, and is being used to give fans the choice of a number of benefits they otherwise wouldn't have access to, while creating a stronger and more efficient fan's network and voice than has ever existed before.
Membership of 'Our Game' is unique in non league football because each and every member will be able to directly and personally benefit from joining, while also being able to help the club they support progress with the help of our network and community.
Membership costs only £2.50 per week (payable as £10 per month) and in return for this, you not only get access to all the exclusive 'Our Game' benefits (as shown on http://ourgamefootball.com/our-game-services), it also allows you as fans to earn the following donations for your club:
· A full set of training kit for 16 players. This can be donated to either the youth team or a senior team. (Once 25 people have signed up through your club.)
· Four season tickets for your club or four pairs of tickets to the FA Trophy or Vase final to be distributed to your club's registered 'Our Game' members via a random draw. Each member will only able to win one of the allocated season tickets. (Once 50 people have signed up through your club.)
· A set of portable 9 a side goals training goals able to be used before matches (to protect the goal mouth), in training for any of your club's teams, or even for supporters club games, whatever you choose. (Once 100 people have signed up through your club.)
· A set of portable floodlights able to light up an area of 60m x 40m. This can be used to make it easier for your team to train during the winter months when training facilities become harder to come by. (Once 200 people have signed up through your club.)
· If 10 clubs achieve the figure of 200 or more members, we will also donate a brand new 16 seat minibus to the club who has the highest number of members as a proportion of their average attendance. The more 'Our Game' is supported by your club, the greater chance your club has of winning the minibus! This minibus can be donated to your academy team, used by the first team, fans or even your community projects to lower transport costs!
Sign up TODAY at www.ourgamefootball.com/memberships as an 'Our Game' Fan and start benefiting from our services to reward yourself and save YOU money immediately (the benefits from the Store alone, shown at http://ourgamefootball.com/our-game-store-0, could be worth over £400 a year to each and every one of you), while also giving your club the best chance of earning one of the 'Our Game' donations and possibly winning a brand new minibus! Remember, it will only cost you £2.50 a week but can save both you and your club, much much more....
All prizes will be allocated in July 2015 based on the membership numbers at the end of the 2014-15 season, with each club being entitled to the relevant prize for the number of their fans who are still 'Our Game' members at the end of the regular league season. 'Our Game' membership and all its entitlements though will begin immediately each person completes their application. Membership can only be granted to UK residents and is available to all networks and connections of any non league and amateur football fan who wants to help their chosen club while also benefiting from being part of the 'Our Game' network.